REVISED: NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING
May 2021 Board of Directors Annual Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of the Greater Hartford Transit District (the “District”) will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 20, 2021, in the Conference Room at the District’s offices, One Union Place, Hartford, CT. The Conference Room is located on the north side of the first floor of the building.
The Agenda will include:
- Public Forum
- Adoption of Minutes of the Regular Meeting of March 11, 2021
- Financial/Budget Related Items
a.) Consideration of Monthly Financial Report
b.) Presentation of and public hearing on the District’s itemized revenue and expenditure estimates for Fiscal Year 2022
c.) Consideration of adoption of a motion approving and authorizing the publication of a report of the District’s: (1) Fiscal Year 2021 itemized revenues and expenditures, (2) Fiscal Year 2022 itemized revenue and expenditure estimates, and (3) excess revenues over/under expenditures as of the close of Fiscal Year 2021
- Consideration of Adoption of Resolution No. GHTD-22-FTA-1, authorizing filing and acceptance of Federal Grants
- Consideration of Adoption of Resolution No. GHTD-22-State-1, authorizing filing and acceptance of State Grants
- Consideration of Re-engaging the firm of Day Pitney, LLP as the District’s Legal Counsel for the Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2022.
- Consideration of Re-engaging the District’s Auditor for the Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2022.
- Consideration of Re-engaging DISA Global Solutions (formerly ODT) as the District’s 3rd Party Administrator for the Drug and Alcohol Testing Program for the Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2022.
- Consideration of Re-engaging the firm of The Lexington Group as the District’s Employee Assistance Program Service Provider for the Drug and Alcohol Testing Program for the Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2022.
- Committee/Staff Reports:
- ADA Paratransit
- CRCOG Transportation Committee
- Any Other Business Properly Brought Before the Board
STEPHEN F. MITCHELL
“Persons attending the meeting should take appropriate steps to mitigate the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus, including but not limited to wearing of protective masks and practicing social distancing.”
Posted & Distributed: 5/10/21