NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
May 2023 Board of Directors Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of the Greater Hartford Transit District (the “District”) will be convened at 7:00 p.m. on May 18, 2023.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A HYBRID MEETING AND THE NUMBER OF THOSE IN ATTENDANCE AT THE DISTRICT’S OFFICES (ONE UNION PLACE, HARTFORD, CT) WILL BE LIMITED BASED ON AVAILABLE SPACE WHICH PERMITS SOCIAL DISTANCING. ONCE THE CAPACITY LIMIT IS MET, ALL OTHERS PARTICIPATING WILL CONTINUE TO UTILIZE A VIRTUAL OPTION.
The Agenda will include:
- Public Forum
- Adoption of Minutes of the Regular Meeting of March 2, 2023
- Approval to transfer additional unrestricted funds within the General Fund to the committed account within that same fund
- Financial/Budget Related Items
- Monthly Financial Report
- Presentation of and public hearing on the District’s itemized revenue and expenditure estimates for the Fiscal Year 2024
- Consideration of adoption of a motion approving and authorizing the publication of a report of the District’s: (1) Fiscal Year 2023 itemized revenue and expenditures, (2) Fiscal Year 2024 itemized revenue and expenditure estimates, and (3) excess of revenues over/under expenditures as of the close of Fiscal Year 2023.
- Consideration of Adoption of Resolution No. GHTD-24-FTA-1, authorizing filing and acceptance of Federal Grants
- Consideration of Adoption of Resolution No. GHTD-24-STATE-1, authorizing filing and acceptance of State Grants
- Consideration of Engaging DISA Global Solutions as the District’s 3rd Party Administrator for the Drug & Alcohol Testing Program for the Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2024
- Consideration of Engaging the firm of The Lexington Group as the District’s Employee Assistance Program Service Provider for the Drug & Alcohol Testing Program for the Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2024
- Committee/Staff Reports
- ADA Paratransit
- CRCOG Transportation Committee
- Any Other Business Properly Brought Before the Board
Stephen F. Mitchell
Posted & Distributed: 4/20/2023