NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
June 2017 Board of Directors Meeting
Notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the Greater Hartford Transit District (the “District”) will be convened at 7:00 p.m., June 22, 2017 at the Transit District in the Conference Room, One Union Place, Hartford, Connecticut. The meeting room is located on the first floor north side of building in the District offices.
The Agenda will include:
- Public Forum
- Adoption of Minutes of the Annual Meeting of May 11, 2017
- Financial Matters:
- Monthly Financial Report
- Consideration of approval of Fiscal Year 2018 Budget
- Consideration of Re-engaging the firm of Day Pitney, LLP as the District’s Legal Counsel for the Fiscal Year ending June 30, 2018
- Consideration of Engaging the firm of Occupational Drug Testing as the District’s Third Party Administrator for the Drug & Alcohol Testing Program for the Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2018
- Consideration of Engaging the firm of The Lexington Group as the District’s Employee Assistance Program Service Provider for the Drug & Alcohol Testing Program for the Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2018
- Committee/Staff Reports:
- ADA Services
- CRCOG Transportation Committee
- Consideration to Continue in Executive Session to discuss the Performance Review and Compensation of the Executive Director.
- Consideration of the Performance Review and Compensation of the Executive Director.
- Any Other Business Properly Brought Before the Board
STEPHEN F. MITCHELL