NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
December 2022 Board of Directors Meeting
Notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors of the Greater Hartford Transit District (the “District”) will be convened at 7:00 p.m. on December 15, 2022.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A HYBRID MEETING AND THE NUMBER OF THOSE IN ATTENDANCE AT THE DISTRICT’S OFFICES (ONE UNION PLACE, HARTFORD, CT) WILL BE LIMITED BASED ON AVAILABLE SPACE WHICH PERMITS SOCIAL DISTANCING. ONCE THE CAPACITY LIMIT IS MET, ALL OTHERS PARTICIPATING WILL CONTINUE TO UTILIZE A VIRTUAL OPTION.
The Agenda will include:
- Public Forum
- Adoption of Minutes of the Regular Meeting of November 10, 2022
- Adoption of the Updated Public Transit Agency Safety Plan
- Adoption of the Updated Title VI Plan
- Financial Matters
- Consideration of Proposed Final Budget for FY2022 and Revised FY2023 Budget
- Financial Report
- Consideration of Legal Services Proposal Review Committee Recommendation for Award of Legal Services Contract under GHTD RFP #04-023.
- Consideration of Audit Services Proposal Review Committee Recommendation for Award of Audit Services Contract under GHTD RFP #03-023.
- Committee/Staff Reports
- ADA Paratransit
- CRCOG Transportation Committee
- Any Other Business Properly Brought Before the Board
Stephen F. Mitchell/Chairman